OUR HUNTING FEES
OUR TEXAS WHITETAIL DEER HUNTING FEES:
BRONZE MEDAL TEXAS DEER HUNT - hunt for mature slick 8-point Guide’s Choice buck - $3,500.00 per hunter
SILVER MEDAL TROPHY - hunt for mature Guide's Choice buck up to 150 total inches of horn without deductions - $5,500.00 per hunter
GOLD MEDAL TROPHY - hunt for mature Guide's Choice buck up to 160 total inches of horn without deductions - $8,500.00 per hunter
PLATINUM MEDAL TROPHY - hunt for mature Guide's Choice buck up to 170 total inches of horn without deductions - $11,500.00 per hunter
NON-HUNTING COMPANIONS - $500.00
TERMS: Fees paid in full in advance, first come - first served.
If you are looking for a South Texas hunt for a trophy whitetail, you’ve come to the right place!
DISCOUNT: 10% DISCOUNT FOR BOOKINGS AND FEES PAID IN FULL BY JULY 4TH.
REQUIRES: Rifle not less than .270 caliber and 150 grain bullets zeroed in at home, before your hunt, dead on at 100 yards! Our Texas hunting ranch offers sources for taxidermy and meat processing services from nearby reputable vendors.
But why would you hunt with us instead of with a deer breeder? Because:
- We have traditional fair chase hunts for native Texas whitetail deer.
- We don’t have breeding pens, shooting pens nor “released” ear-tagged deer.
- We have the true native genetics that South Texas has always been famous for.
- Our hunters have won all the major Texas deer contests.
- Please go to our Texas Whitetail Deer Hunting Page for more details.
You probably already know that the Texas deer hunting industry has been vastly changed by deer breeders.
Artificial breeding and the pen raising of domestic whitetail deer, as well as releasing inferior “shooter bucks”, sometimes into small enclosures for canned hunts, is now commonplace in Texas. Breeder bucks, semen and bred does are regularly auctioned and sold and traded between breeders to support this practice. Can you imagine hunting a “released” brown bear in Alaska or a semi-caged, captive lion in Africa! You may not want to expose your children, hunting partners nor clients to the influence nor the ethical implications of this type of experience. If you want to avoid these current trends, come hunt with us!
OUR BIRD HUNTING FEES – SOUTH TEXAS DOVE, QUAIL AND RIO GRANDE TURKEY:
TERMS: 50% non-refundable deposit required to book your bird hunting trip, first come – first served. Includes comfortable lodging. Hunt fees must be paid in full in advance of your hunt, all by Labor Day. Prices may change without notice. All hunting fees are non transferable and cannot be rescheduled nor postponed to a later season.
- DOVE – 2 days, for 4 up to 20 hunters, self-guided, shotgun only, state limits apply - $800.00 per hunter
- QUAIL – $2,500.00 per gun for Friday evening, Saturday morning and evening, Sunday morning, depart noon Sunday. Lodging, meals and dog holding facilities. Minimum 4 hunters, maximum 8 hunters.
- RIO GRANDE TURKEY – $900.00 for two days for one bird with lodging, paid in advance, $450 for second bird, $450 for additional day, paid in cash at the ranch, hunts are self-guided; shotgun or bow only, limit 2 birds - per hunter.
- ALL BIRD HUNTS (Including dove, quail and turkey hunting) – Non-hunting companions - $250.00 each
Our dove, quail and turkey are all wild native birds. We have Mourning and White Wing dove, Bobwhite and Blue quail, and Rio Grande Turkey. Please go to our Bird Hunting Page for more details.
TEXAS STATE LICENSE REQUIRED:
YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A TEXAS HUNTING LICENSE. For information, call Texas Parks & Wildlife at 800-792-1112 or order online at www.tpwd.state.tx.us or go to our links page. Dove hunters will need a migratory bird stamp on your license.